Whether you are doing keto alone or as a family, it can be tough coming up with new recipes. Eating the same type of meal every week can get old very quickly. In this article, we will share some great dinner recipes that will spice up your keto diet.
Children can be picky eaters in general, but add the extra variable of keto to the mix can be a task within itself. The trick to getting your kids to eat the keto-friendly meal is making them as similar to the meal they already enjoy.
Kids love nachos, and just because you are trying out keto doesn’t mean they can’t have nachos. You can substitute traditional tortilla chips with Genius Gourmet Keto Chips. You can go classic with our spicy nacho flavor with four great flavors or get adventurous with our chili lime.
Keto Nachos Recipe
1/2 cup of Chicken Breast
Two bags of Genius Gourmet Keto chips
1/4 cup Roma tomato (diced)
3 tbsp white Onion (Minced)
1/2 Avocado (diced)
One jalapeno, thinly sliced
Two tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1/2 tsp Garlic
1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breast and garlic, and cook, about 7-10 minutes, making sure the chicken is evenly cooked.
- Place spicy nacho chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with chicken, onions, and cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until heated through, and the cheese has melted about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with tomato, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro.
Pizza nights are always great; you can make keto-friendly pizza and get the entire family involved. The kids can help make the crust and personalize their pizzas with selections of healthy toppings.
Keto Pizza Recipe
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 oz cream cheese (or two tablespoons)
1 cup Almond Flour
One teaspoon baking powder
One teaspoon Italian seasoning (optional)
One teaspoon garlic powder
Cheese shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, feta, etc
Meats: chicken, beef, pepperoni, turkey, etc
Veggies: Onion, Pepper, Jalapeno, olives, spinach, etc
Sugar-free tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add in the egg, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Mix with a spoon until well incorporated.
- Transfer dough onto a large piece of parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Flatten out dough using a rolling pin to about ¼’’ thick. Remove parchment paper and shape with hands if desired.
- Transfer pizza on the parchment paper onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (keep the range on) and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable. It can be fried, baked, steamed, and much more. If your family enjoys boneless wings, they’ll enjoy buffalo cauliflower bites.
Buffalo Cauliflower Recipes
One large head of cauliflower cut into florets
½ cup flour
½ cup of water
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons butter melted
½ tablespoon lemon juice
Ranch or blue cheese dressing for serving
Celery or carrots sticks
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, water, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper until batter is smooth. Add cauliflower to batter and toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer with space between them. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- In another small bowl, combine the hot sauce, melted butter, and lemon juice until well blended. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture on the cauliflower.
- Return to the oven and bake until they start to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing, celery, and carrots, if desired
If you’re looking for more family-friendly keto recipes, check out our Keto recipe book filled with over 100 recipes. The book is free with the purchase of any of our product; just use promo code: freesimplerecipes
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.